In the new completely revised study on remunicipalisation in the European Union, the ÖGPP deals with the current trends in relation to providing services of general interest. Whilst communities rediscover own provision and re-municipalise private services, the European Union follows its liberalisation course undeterred. However, the current retransfers show: communities are often more efficient and more cost effective than private providers!
deals both at intellectual and political level with fundamental issues of political consulting and development as well as with trend and future research aimed at benefiting the general public. This means: We think about relevant issues and we think ahead. About policies, about trends and developments – and about the future.
1. September: Brandenburg and Saxony (Germany) state election
29. September: Austria parliament
13. October: Vorarlberg state election
20. October: Switzerland parliament
27. October: Thurringia (Germany) state election